Tuesday 21 March 2017

Spiders!


Kahikatea Room 1 are making spiders to help fundraise for camp.  Some of us had never tried one, so we made some in class, and then wrote descriptive poems about what we saw, felt and heard as we drank them.

Yum.


I saw fizzing,frothing,creamy pink soda in my shiny cup.
I heard people slurping the remains of their spider.
I also heard the quiet fizzing pink,frothy soda.
I felt the ice cream sliding silkily down my throat.
I also felt the soda tickling my throat.
I wondered what caused the reaction when the soda met the ice cream.
Hayden


I saw foam as silky as wet cobwebs.
I heard slurping everyone slurping like 5 year olds.
I felt the boulder like chunk of creamy vanilla ice cream falling down my throat.
I wondered what colour the spider would be if the ice cream was rainbow coloured.
Jindra


I saw the fizzy bubbles fizzing in the cup.
I heard kids slurping up all the cloudy soft bubbles.
I felt the bubbly froth fizzing in my throat.
I wondered why it was so frothy.
Clare


I saw a thick layer of fluffy foam slowly rising from above the lemonade.
I heard people guzzling down their spiders.
I felt soda sliding down my throat like a waterfall.
I wondered if there was more.
Maya



No comments:

Post a Comment